Taking the Place of our Successful Soup, Sandwich, & Show with Santa for 2020
Zooming with Zanta
Karen Johnston & Annette Phelps
December 6–20, 2020
The child in your life will enjoy a one-on-one, five-minute individualized chat with Santa and be entertained by other holiday characters prior to and after the visit. In addition, all children will receive a personalized ornament and letter in the U.S. Mail from Santa.
This activity is great for non-local children, so share the link with out-of-town family and friends.
- Saturday, December 5 from 1:00 - 3:00PM
- Sunday, December 6 from 11:00AM to 1:00PM
- Saturday, December 12 from 1:00 - 3:00PM
- Sunday, December 13 from 12:00 - 2:00PM
- Saturday, December 19 from 1:00 - 3:00PM
- Sunday, December 20 from 11:00AM - 1:00PM
Select your time slot at time of purchase.
Click here to purchase.
Note: A device with a webcam, microphone, and reliable internet access are necessary. Santa uses Zoom these days.
Don & Karen Johnston
And a Virtual Lobby Spectacular starring
Peggy & James Newton
The Mortensen Family
with Video Editing by Tim Anderson
For additional information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.