- Roll call
- Reading minutes of previous meeting and acting thereon
- Reports of Trustees and Committees.
- Financial report or statement.
- Reports of President or other Officers.
- Proposed bylaw revisions and acting thereon.
- Elimination of the requirement for second annual general membership meeting in June.
(Proposed Change #1)
- Elimination of 100% membership attendance requirement for a special Members’ meeting for election of Trustees. (Proposed Change #3)
- Reduce trustee meetings requirement and modify time frame for election of officers to prevent lapse in officer duties (Proposed Changes #5, 6, 7, 11)
- Provide a mechanism for replacing resigned trustees/Clarify terms for replacement Trustees. (Proposed Change # 10)
- Remove membership classifications in bylaws; Require board to set levels annually (Proposed Changes #9, #21, 24, 25, 26)
- Clarify role of committee chairs (Proposed change #15)
- Clarify membership/volunteer requirements. (Proposed change #22)
- Proposed redundancy changes (Proposed Changes #8, 17, 18)
- Proposed Grammatical/Style changes (Proposed Changes #2, 4, 12, 13, 14, 16, 19, 20, 23)
- Unfinished business.